Wednesday 6 December 2017

Small Beginnings

Hello Buttercup Candy here with a wonderful stamp set - Small Beginnings.  There are 8 individual stamps in the set and they can be used to layer up the flowers.  I've used the largest stamp as the main image (the dies are Sizzix) and then added the sentiment onto a circle die cut. 


I've added liquid pearl dots around the edges of the image, card and sentiment.  And I've used Promarkers to colour.

Look out for more from the DT - we've loved these stamps and have lots to show you!  You can still catch the show on Hochanda and all the products can be bought through Hochanda or the main stockist Polkadoodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate