Wednesday 20 December 2017

.


One of the things I love about stamps is you can take them in any crafty direction .. Today I have gone for a real mixed media canvas.

To create this I made a background by using the LDRS embossing folders and some of the tags & wooden shapes from the magic sparkles embellishment kit I then covered it all in Gesso, when it was dry I added some pigment powders for a splash of colour.

I then coloured up the butterflies from Daisy Friends as a feature and used the words from the set too to ass as a sentiment. I created some highlights by adding a pink guilding wax and then framed it using a Black Ecoline watercolour pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate