Thursday 7 December 2017

CoCo pops Wreath

Happy Thursday to you all
Here today to share with you my first ever wreath
I love the colours of Autumn so that was my aim
First of all I cut out the circles several times so it was nice and sturdy , I used empty Coco pops cereal boxes ideal for my project
The Ribbon is from the 
I totally adore these Embellies, you get tons of WOW bits n pieces
Once my ribbon was attached I was away stamping tons of different flowers and leafs from different stamp sets, 
Stamp Sets used
and finally Harvest Clear Stamp Set 
I used this set for the leaves, this will be well used I adore them and such a lovely size they were perfect
I then set about painting using Shimmering Watercolour paints, scrunched them up and left to dry
I layered up the flowers using Pinflair glue for depth and popped the leaves in any gaps and there my project was complete 
I really enjoyed making this up and am looking set to make another real soon!
Thanks for stopping by today
Love & Sparkles
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate