Tuesday 5 December 2017

Wagon

Happy Tuesday to you all
Hands up who saw the Hochanda Stampin' Unicorn shows on Sunday
I was a little bit sickly so my fellow Unicorns kindly shared some of my makes
We all had great fun prepping for the shows, the goodies we get to play, work with are amazing.
Today I am sharing with you my wagon 
This was cut on my portrait using a sil file
It was actually quite easy to piece together
Now what magical goodies did I use
The paper for the roof *swoons*
(the quality of this paper is soooooo good ~ It held for the roof on its own without any other layering)
I also used a page from
Bits N Pieces (for the numbers for the wagon)
Stamps
and of course the amazing Embellishent kit
There is an amazing offer on at the moment OMG!!
The Whole collection
Be sure to check this out!!
There are some more photos on my blog
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs and Sparkles
Scatty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate