Saturday 9 December 2017

Thank You

Happy Saturday to you all
Popping in to share a little set I made using the Wonderful Stampin' Unicorn goodies
If you are watching the shows on Hochanda I have used goodies from the first show for this project
You can now buy them in the Polkadoodles store
I have made a little gift bag with a matching card and here is what I used
Magical Ingredients
Daisy Friends Stamp Kit (Every Stamper needs these)
Itsy Disty Paper Pad (swoonage no more to say)
Sentiment Topper Grab bag (I use these so much)
Magic Sparkles Embellishment Kit (Full of prettiness)
Elegant Nest Die (My fav go to Die set)
More photo's and info can be found on my blog
Hugs & Sparkles
Scatty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate