Thursday 21 December 2017

Kraft and Blue

Here is another Stampin' Unicorn creation, this time I've used the butterfly from Daisy Friends, coloured them with Promarkers and the added to the kraft card blank with foam pads.  I've also used the grass boarder and the sentiment (although just noticed that it is the wrong way round!)

I stamped directly onto the kraft card using the Blossom large flower and little hearts and then used a little glitter glue and white gel pen for highlights.


I created the border around the card with a black fine liner pen.  All the items are linked above and are available to buy from the Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate