Saturday 2 December 2017

Blossom

Hello!  Buttercup Candy here (I also answer to Ruth!) with a really quick and easy card made using the Blossom stamp set and the Daisy Friends Happy Birthday sentiment  You really do get a lot for your money with the Blossom Stamp set!

I've used Promarkers to colour the image after I've stamped it directly onto my white linen effect cardstock.  For some reason I seem to have a rather lot of random seed beads in my stash so used some of them up here by sticking them on with glossy accents.


I stamped the sentiments from Daisy Friends on off-cuts of card and then added them to the panel with foam pads for extra depth.  Around the edge of the panel I've added a dotted line with a black fineliner pen and to finish off, a little LDRS butterfly die cut plus a little white half pearl from the embellishment pack.

This has got to be one of those stamps that I will go to time and time again - so lovely to use and colour up and it stamped perfectly for me every time!

Don't forget to tune in to Hochanda tomorrow (3 December) at 8am and 12noon GMT for a new release that the Design Team have had lots of fun with!  If you like this stamp then you will love the new release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate