Friday 17 November 2017

Old Jeans


Hello Its Ruby Rainbow Sparkle here, today I am here with one of the strangest makes I have ever made, lol :-)

I have created a mixed media canvas using an old pair of jeans. I started off by slapping fabric paint over it. I have used Dotty about Flowers I stamped onto Fabric and coloured with fabric paint. I then did some stitched detail. When I had done that I painted the reverse of the fabric with a solution of PVC & Water ... when it had dried I cut out and used to embellish my canvas.

I also layered up some of the Fourni papers and The Magic Sparkle Sentiment Toppers.

Products are also available at Polkadoodles and on Hochanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate