Saturday 14 October 2017

Treasure Today


Hello All Ruby Rainbow Sparkle here , I'm so excited to be sharing my first make using our brand new gorgeous stamps. For this card I have used Treasured Blooms and All about Daisy .. you can find these in our Etsy store here I have created a simple water colour background to frame the gorgeous daisy stamps ... I used a sparkle pen to give it a suitable Unicorn Sparkle ... please pop back as there will be more inspiration coming from my Unicorn Friends.

Love and Hugs
Ruby Rainbow Sparkle

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, love those beautiful colours and the new stamps are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate