Monday 23 October 2017

Light, Colour & Magical things

Hi there, Flutterby Sparkle Scatty here today to bring you some light, colour & magical things, It's so dull and rainy here we needed some fluffy colours, so I decided to make the brightest tag I could

I have used Distress Oxides on the background , I just love the ease of use and the colours
I then grabbed my stamps and so it began
I used various stamps from the following collections
Don't forget our Design Team Call who would not want to play work with this lovely stamps??
You can also find us on our brand new Facebook group 
pop across we would love to see you
Thank you for looking
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Unicorn card

Hi Everyone I made this card using lots of Stampin' Unicorn yumminess I also used a Polkadoodles Die set Elegant Nest I dusted ar...

Translate